Thursday, April 28, 2011

Finds 'n' Fancies

Good evening, Team! I sincerely hope those of you in the southern portion of the US made it through the terrible storms last night. They passed just to the west of my area, thank God, but left some devastation behind in a couple of my neighboring states. 

Sorry, this is such a late post for me, but I wanted to share a few things that jumped out at me whilst browsing through teamepe items. I'm really loving this soft, fruit sorbet palette right now and then I caught sight of that cute table and had to include it, too. I was tempted to try and collect some things related to the Royal Wedding, but I figured there's enough of that talk in the media right now so I spared you. ;)




Thanks for the well-wishes from last week. I'm mostly better and so is my family. My 10-month-old has heard me blow my nose so much that she now mimics the sound. I'll excuse myself to the bathroom and, for every blow, hear a tandem "pffffff" coming from her crib across the hall. It's really cute. 
Will you be watching the wedding coverage? I think I might try and catch some of it.

Be happy!

:D

6 comments:

  1. "Fruit sorbet" is a perfect description for these soft colors. I love it!! What beautiful finds! Thank you for including my new listing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank uou for your sharing your wonderful finds! I look forward to them! I hope your family is soon well! As for the south--In Atlanta we weathered the storm well, but our neihboring towns and states were not so lucky! My son's girlfriend , a student at Univ. of Alabama returned home the next day to discover that most of the homes were "just gone!" Prayers for everyone! dona (randomorder)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you're feeling better Katie! Lovely finds too - perfect for this time of year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better Katie and I love the comment about your daughter mimicking you, that's so cute and such a smile bringer! Love LOVE the Sorbet Colors, so Light and Fresh and Perfect! Thank You for gathering them up and giving them to us!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back and feeling better, Katie!
    Why is it that these finds make me hungry? I'm longing for a big bowl of pineapple or raspberry sherbet... Yum!!

    ReplyDelete