Saturday, November 20, 2010

Season of Light Challenge

Hi Teamies,

I know that this is a busy time for everyone
and challenges are definitely not a priority.
So, to make it a bit easier on everyone, we are going
to extend the Season of Light Challenge treasury making phase!
Because of Thanksgiving, any treasuries made using the challenge
guidelines through
Sunday, November 28th at midnight
will be judged for the prize!
Thanks everyone and keep making those treasuries!!

Thank you so much to Joe who so graciously offered to
judge this one with Suz!! Good luck everyone!

xoxo,
Erica

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mazzy! I'm pleased. Lovely to see the ones that have been entered already..Hopefully, I'll get at least one in.. any chance you can change the rules to one instead of three! (lol)! I don't know how you are doing all this..but great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for extending the deadline. I just finished one and have another started and the third brewing. Can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to get my own going! I needed the extension myself, but I promise to get them out ASAP!!! Thanks Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica, you are marvelous! Thank you so much for organizing such fun and fabulous challenges for us!!! I'm so excited about this one - everything looks so very pretty and I had such fun making mine! xoxo

    ReplyDelete