Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Weekly Challenge

Hello lovelies!
It's time to announce our Weekly Challenge winner!
This week's theme was "oh so quiet"

Our winner is Leslie from Leslie Lee Art
"Seeking Center" limited edition giclee print.
Ngan said "I definitely felt serene as soon as I saw it."

Congratulations Leslie!

A huge, hugtastic thank you to our other
oh-so talented participants:
Kristin from loveartworks
Dona from Random Order

You can check out their fabulous entries
on our Weekly Challenge page.

Leslie's choice
for this week's theme:
"winter wonderland"

To participate in the fun:
1) Start creating!
2) List the item in your Etsy shop.
3) Contact me with a link to your entry by next Monday (December 13th) at 12 midnight EST.

**I just want to remind all of our teammates
who sell vintage or supplies that you can enter too!**


I also want to make sure that everyone knows you don't have to create something brand spanking new for the Weekly Challenge. If there's something in your shop that fits the theme, enter it!

I will post all of the lovely entries on our Weekly Challenge page as they come in. The new winner will be posted here next Wednesday. The winner then gets to choose the following week's theme, and of course, it's winner!

Happy creating!
xo, Jen

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Leslie. I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Love your work, Leslie!!! Congrats on your creativity! xo Cait

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too, Leslie! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete