Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finds 'n' Fancies


Neapol
itan Complex

Arctic Heart Necklace by jackiepeppermint, Printed Shawls by Virginia Johnson
Under Cover by Art&Ghosts, Edie Tulle Headband by alexandragrecco


Slip by Laura Berger

Vintage McCoy Planter from bellalulu

You all must think I'm thoroughly obsessed with dessert. I promise that, while I have been thinking about it a little more than usual, I do have other interests. Really, I do.

Breakfast...lunch...dinner...snacktime...teatime...all these interest me as well. ;)
------------------
Go ahead and have your dessert before dinner! I won't tell. --Katie :D


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the colors here, so soft and lovely. Of course I love the finds too, particularly Slip! And there's absolutely nothing wrong with dessert... sometimes I enjoy dessert for my first meal of the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful hues!
    you do know that one of the positive things that come with adulthood is that we can eat desert whenever we want, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dessert obsessions and beautiful things--both fabulous..i love your picks, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dessert is my favorite!
    Thanks for including my planter in your picks! :)
    Jill (bellalulu)

    ReplyDelete