Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weekly Challenge

Last week's theme was 'Rebirth and Renewal'. Congratulations to Kristin of loveartworks who won with her fabulous SUDDENLY SPRING - Glorious Large footed Serving Bowl.

Congratulations Kristin!

Thank you to everyone who participated last week.
All entries can be found on our Weekly Challenge page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kristin's choice for this week's theme ...

{{{SEQUENTIAL}}}
~~~~~

If you would like to participate, then this is how it works:
1. Get busy creating.
2. List your item in your Etsy shop.
3. Contact me with your entries by next Monday (12th April) 12 midnight EST with a link to your listing.

~~~~~

I'll post all the entries as they come in on our Weekly Challenge page. Next Wednesday I will post the winner here on the team blog. The winner then gets to choose the following week's theme, and of course, it's winner!

Have fun ...
Thank you my lovelies!
Kim x


9 comments:

  1. Congrats Kristin! I love the bluebirds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bowl Kristin; a worthy winner indeed!!!
    'sequential'... my mind is working overtime trying to work out what I could make! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kristin! And to all those who entered.... some very very wonderful entries, and a hard choice!

    Sequential... now that's a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kristin! Gorgeous work!
    Intriguing theme for the next challenge! I just love this whole project- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Thank You all so much, I am so Happy and Honored! YAY!! for Spring and all things renewing themselves, just like the Bluebirds nesting in my bowl! And Congratulations to everyone who entered and found their creativity inspired around Rebecca's wonderful theme!
    And here's a side note on my theme of "SEQUENTIAL" for this week: When Kim asked me for this all I could see were piles of ROCKS! Little Obos in my mind because I was fresh off of writing my Post for Monday. So instead of saying "Rock Pile" as my theme, I choose something they kind of represent, a sequential or continuously ordered entity.
    I am very excited to see all the entries in all the wondrous and beautiful variety of mediums that everyone on this fabulous team works with!
    Thank You again Rebecca and everyone for your compliments on my bowl and have a FUNtastic time with the new Challenge!
    xoxo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Kristin! what a wonderful piece; will look forward to seeing the entries for "sequential"..it is always such a delight to see the many interpretations..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Kristin! That's one gorgeous bowl!!! And I too love these challenges -- such fun for everybody!
    xoxo Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Kristin!!! What a lively and Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete