Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finds 'n' Fancies

lighthearted

Salty Seas bracelet by ayofemijewelry, Ocean Swirl Vera scarf from theluckyfish
Your Technicolor Teardrop by laurageorge, (large) Happy Eggcup by elsieteague

Lighthearted by jennifersquires, Cuts of Meat dress by imyourpresent
Don't Hold Back by NanLawson, Monogram Hankies from birdie1


Hey, everyone! This may be the last you hear from me for a little while. I'm compiling and scheduling posts to go out every Thursday, but I doubt there will be much--if any--commentary from this point on. In other words, when you start seeing picture/link-only posts, you'll know I've got my arms full of fresh baby!

Speaking of fresh baby, I thought today's finds embodied playful, child-like sweetness. I can almost smell the baby powder in the air...

Wishing you a whimsical, giggle-filled day! --Katie :D

13 comments:

  1. I love how that sounds, Katie... "I've got my arms full of fresh baby!" What a great line! And your finds here are so fun! Good luck, sweetie! We'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pastel finds! Good luck with the fresh baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colouring in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And enjoy that armful of fresh baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. katie-- is is true-- you and anouk have met face to face?!!!-- so wonder i'm seeing all this inspired pastel softness in your collections-- many congrats to you!! get your rest and give anouk an extra kiss!! XOXO

    kathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes for your fresh baby! What a wonderful thought!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is so sweet and baby fresh, Katie! I can almost smell that baby powder too! Wishing you all the joy in all the world with your brand new little sweetie! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathi--I WISH she were here, but we're still waiting. She's close! I fully expected her to grab my OB's hand when she checked me yesterday, haha! I'll let you know when we get to touch noses.

    Everyone, thank you for all your kind words. They really mean a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish you all the best! Fresh babies are a delight! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooo-Hooo!! Fresh and Beautiful finds to go right along with your new and wondrous baby! I wish you the shortest "labor" ever so that you can be hugging her, surrounding her in pastel lovelies and rubbing noses as soon as possible! Big Hugs and Love to you....
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I TOTALLY smell the baby powder!! Lots of luck with EVERYTHING - very exciting :D XXOO laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous picks Katie! And I totally smell the baby powder! If only I could smell that baby breath! Good luck!

    xo, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. WIll be thinking of you and the baby to be..and sniffing the baby powder along with the others wishing you well!! xoxoG

    ReplyDelete