While the summer months are slow you may want to get ready for the holiday purchasing season. Here's a list of some things you might want to consider:
- Stock up on packaging; tissue, tape, boxes, envelopes, shipping materials
- Business cards, regular or moo
- Organize your craft/design work area so that you know where everything is.
- Update your etsy shop, perhaps your banner needs refreshing
- Take a good look at your pictures, update them if necessary
- Set up your shop announcement for SEO optimization
- Are your shop policies set for holiday delivery times?
- Make sure your listings also draw your customer in and have all of the pertinent information.
- Are you getting those new designs ready? Post them early, since there are people who shop early (thankfully)
What do you do to get ready for the holiday purchasing season?